Having helped many families buy, sell or relocate, I have the local knowledge, experience and track record you are looking for! My 12+ year experience is in listing and selling for the right price, and aggressively representing buyers and first-time buyers. I'm a full-time agent licensed in Illinois and a member of the local, state and national Realtor associations.
I've earned the ABR designation which stands for "Accredited Buyer's Representative", a course of study offered by REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council), a part of the National Association of Realtors, and the GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) which is a 3 year long course of study on a wide variety of real estate topics administered by the Illinois Association of Realtors.
My background was in private Country Club Management for 25+ years. Through that lengthy career, I developed a strong customer/client service ethic which I taught the service staffs I managed successfully. I now offer that service commitment to all my real estate clients! When you become my client, I take care of your real estate needs for life!
- Accredited Buyer's Representative & e-Pro Certification(s) 2008
- Graduate Realtors Institute Certification 2010
- Certified Distressed Property Expert 2011
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration 1982
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in Illinois
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
Pete was very patient with us. Took us to any house we wanted to see. He was very flexible with his schedule. Helped make the stressful process so much easier. We sold and found our new home in record time. Thanks so much Pete!! - Maggie S
I enjoy keeping fit by running and exercise, reading, playing & watching sports, and visiting my daughter!